Glow-worm Energy combination boiler c/w vertical flue, and filter.
The Energy combi boiler is an ErP A rated boiler that is small enough to fit perfectly in a kitchen cupboard. The Energy combi boiler comes with a great range of outputs, attractive modern design, bright easy-to-use interface and a choice of controls.
Our Energy combi boiler is built right here in the UK at Glow-worm’s award winning factory in Belper. It uses an aluminium heat exchanger which is designed to last longer and reduce your energy bills. The heat exchanger is also super quiet – you’ll barely even hear your boiler when it’s on!
The compact size and rear flue option gives it great flexibility to install it in more spaces, including kitchen cupboards.
The Energy combi boiler also has a highly efficient, modulating, Grundfos pump which lowers your running costs as it deftly adapts to the actual heating and hot water demand in your home.
Features & benefits
- ErP A rated combi boiler
- Compact size allows it to be installed in most places – including kitchen cupboards
- High efficiency – lower running costs
- Wide range of outputs, meets every demand and system requirement – available in: 25, 30 or 35kW models
- Rear flue option available
- “Quiet Mark” approved thanks to its ultra-quiet operation so you won’t even hear if it’s on (excludes 35kW model)