Polyplumb barrier pipe is a flexible alternative to copper tube. It is suitable for both hard and soft water areas and incorporates an oxygen diffusion barrier to stop the ingress of any oxygen in to the system.
Manufactured to the highest possible standard this pipe is suitable for use in both underfloor heating and radiator central heating systems as well as domestic hot and cold (potable) water services.
It connects easily to copper pipe using push-fit fittings however please note the polyplumb system is not suitable for the transportation of gases..
Polybutylene pipe is used to create the most flexible jointing systems. It offers exceptional durability and long term performance which has made it become the preferred material choice for today's building projects.
Another key advantage of Polybutylene pipe is that it is extremely lightweight compared with the copper piping systems.
Polybutylene pipe has a good resistance to freezing temperatures, maintaining long term durability in heating and water applications. This combined with the flexibility of the pipe, means that if water is subjected to freezing temperatures, a burst pipe is less likely.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 9002 (BSI registered firm Certificate FM00318)
- Tested DIN 4726 and DIN 4733
- Ready to use straight out of the coil
- Internal 5 layer barrier pipe
- Made in the UK
- WRAS approved
- KIWA/KOMO approved (Certificate numbers K14341, 14342 and 14343)
- BBA Certified
- Barrier pipe: 15mm
- Must NOT be used for gas or oil supply or compressed air pipework