JG Speedfit Push Fit Straight Tap Connector | Trade Plumbing Supplier
Straight Tap Connector Speedfit
JG Speedfit is a push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and central heating applications, including pressurised and combi systems.
Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
Extensive tests have shown that Speedfit products will withstand temperatures and pressures well in excess of normal working conditions.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Installation time can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- Suitable for use with both Speedfit and copper pipe
- Cannot be used on stainless steel pipe
- With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer's pipe insert is required
- 15mm x 1/2"
- 15mm x 3/4"
- 22mm x 3/4"
We Also Recommend
JG Speedfit Push Fit 15mm x 1/2" BSP MI-C Speedfit | Trade Plumbing Supplier
JG Speedfit Push Fit 15mm x 1/2" Bent Tap Connector Speedfit | Trade Plumbing Supplier